Its mindblowing sometimes to think about what would happen if you didnt meet someone, if you think about it it has a huge impact
Hello, recently I have started writing my own book and I am not quiet certain about characters personal details.
- <b> Facebook:</b> land of bitchy status' and selfies<p><b>Tumblr :</b> land of fandoms and awsomeness<p><b>Twitter:</b> land of read and retweet.<p>
- <b> Hello homestuck fandom lets play a game. Reblog with your favorite hs troll and ship. Mine is terezi and i ship rosemary > :</b> ]<p>
Sorry i havnt been on in awhile my internet is dtoll off AMD as u can sre i suck at uding a Touchscreen
So today i end up playing left 4 dead 2 with 3 of my other friends, we decide to play the dark carnival campaign (HONK HONK :o) ). We use the shooting minigame and decide to cart the gnome through the entire campaign, on the final stage (ironic since its a CONCERT) we jump in the helicopter and get an achievment for carting around a gnome for no reason >.< :::: 3
Best of 2013!
- Physicists: Earth May be Breaking Through Dark Matter Walls
- Black Holes May Turboboost Super-Civilizations
- Giant, Magnetized Outflows From Our Galactic Center
- Nearby Ancient Star is Almost as Old as the Universe
- Higgs Boson = Cosmic Doomsday?
- Why Are Black Holes so Bright?
- 'Monster' Starburst Galaxies Discovered in Early Universe
- Curtains Down for the Black Hole Firewall Paradox: Making Gravity Safe for Einstein Again
- Planck Shows Almost Perfect Cosmos—Plus Axis of Evil
- Einstein’s Gravity Theory Passes Toughest Test Yet
- Strange New Bursts of Gamma Rays Point to a New Way to Destroy a Star
- Are the Newly Discovered Planets Ideal SETI Targets?
- Giants Elliptical Galaxy Harbors Largest Known Black Hole in Universe
- Hunting for Alien Megastructures
- "Laws of Physics for a Holographic Universe"—New Theories of Space-Time
- Giant Black Hole’s Dust Oddity Surprises Scientists
- Time to Plan for A Mission to Alpha Centauri
- Obese Black Hole Galaxies Could Reveal Quasar Secrets
- If This Theory is Correct, We May Live in a Web of Alternate Timelines
- Our Lopsided Universe is Darker, Lighter, Slower, Older & More Mysterious Than We Thought
- How Giant Black Holes Spin: A New Twist Revealed
- Oceanic Black Holes Found in Southern Atlantic
- 'Listening' to Black Holes Form With Gravity Waves
- Inside the Enigma of Black Holes
- Astronomers Discover Densest Galaxy Ever
- Did a Hyper Black-Hole Spawn the Universe?
- Supermassive Black Holes at Galaxy Centers—“Exit Doors From Our Universe”
- "Other Universes Are Pulling on Our Universe"—New Planck Data Triggers Controversy
- Seven-Planet Solar System Found
- How Did Supermassive Black Holes Grow So Big?
- Black Holes Don’t Make a Big Splash
- "Distant, Younger Galaxies Look Very Different Than Nearby Galaxies"
- New Type of Black Hole Quasar Discovered